Help a local gallery! Charles Hartman gallery is a vital part of our art community here in Portland, find out below how to support! DEADLINE IS TOMORROW
- Hayley Barker
- Canticle of the Sun (September), 2011
- Oil on panel
- 16 x 12 inches
Small Business Grant and Social Media Outreach
The Gallery is applying for a program sponsored by Chase and LivingSocial called Mission: Small Business. Your support could translate into a $250,000 grant. This grant would allow us to expand the number of art fairs we do and expose our artists' work to new markets and new collectors. It would also allow us to build a new website, optimized for mobile devices and tablets as well as traditional browsers. Simply put, this grant would provide capital for projects to grow our business and our artists' careers. It would allow us to take our business to the next level. This is hugely important and we would very much appreciate your support.
We need at least 250 votes at missionsmallbusiness.com in order for our application to qualify for consideration. The deadline is June 30th, so please vote for us today by following the steps below:
1. Go to missionsmallbusiness.com
2. click 'Log In & Support' and log in using Facebook.
3. Search for our business by name ('Hartman Fine Art' or 'Charles A. Hartman')
4. Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for our business."
Also, please feel free to follow us on Facebook by "Liking" our page.