5. From my 1850's copy of Gray's Botany, I love scientific illustrations like this cross-section.
6. One of my vintage postcards -those heavily embossed ones with fat ridges in the soft paper and colors that are airbrushed on. This one says best wishes at the bottom and has been hand glittered.
7. Another beauty from MS Living. It seems to me that if flowers were to have human personalities that bell shaped blooms would be bashful.
8. Thanks to Dear Ada for this find - a lovely botanical painting by Gail Spaien.
9. Pure yellow brilliance by Martha and co.
11. More beautiful, happy fun on paper by Angie Lewin.
12. Gorgeous under glass, botanical decoupage plate by John Derian.
13. Poppy from a series of botanical illustrations out of an antique medical book of mine. Each illustration is accompanied by the medicinal use of the plant. I especially love the color palette used.
14 & 15. Stunning Hellebore and sweet little snowdrops by Ron Van Dongen, from Bloom.
16. Another simple illustration from Gray's.